As we gain more signatures to the NESARA Petition which has crossed the threshold requirements, we move up on the list in queue for a reply from the White House. Please sign it today http://wh.gov/4d5
we petition the obama administration to:
Announce and Implement the NATIONAL ECONOMIC SECURITY AND REFORMATION ACT – NESARA
NESARA implements the following changes and others:
1. Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt .
2. Abolishes the income tax.
3. Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential-new-items-only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
4. Increases benefits to senior citizens.
6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts.
7. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
8. Creates a new U.S. Treasury currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals.
For complete information:
Right now Peace Teams are being formed for change over, we have arrived to our new reality. Did you know that 400 Americans are richer than half of ALL Americans? Did you know there has been a plan in place to keep us in an existence of disease, poverty and war?
The Occupy Wall Street Movement has changed everything because it changes Collective Consciousness. Michael Moore has come out with a list of demands he suggest we take up.
10 Things We Want
A Proposal for Occupy Wall Street
Submitted by Michael Moore
1. Eradicate the Bush tax cuts for the rich and institute new taxes on the wealthiest Americans and on corporations, including a tax on all trading on Wall Street (where they currently pay 0%).
2. Assess a penalty tax on any corporation that moves American jobs to other countries when that company is already making profits in America. Our jobs are the most important national treasure and they cannot be removed from the country simply because someone wants to make more money.
3. Require that all Americans pay the same Social Security tax on all of their earnings (normally, the middle class pays about 6% of their income to Social Security; someone making $1 million a year pays about 0.6% (or 90% less than the average person). This law would simply make the rich pay what everyone else pays.
4. Reinstate the Glass-Steagall Act, placing serious regulations on how business is conducted by Wall Street and the banks.
5. Investigate the Crash of 2008, and bring to justice those who committed any crimes.
6. Reorder our nation’s spending priorities (including the ending of all foreign wars and their cost of over $2 billion a week). This will re-open libraries, reinstate band and art and civics classes in our schools, fix our roads and bridges and infrastructure, wire the entire country for 21st century internet, and support scientific research that improves our lives.
7. Join the rest of the free world and create a single-payer, free and universal health care system that covers all Americans all of the time.
8. Immediately reduce carbon emissions that are destroying the planet and discover ways to live without the oil that will be depleted and gone by the end of this century.
9. Require corporations with more than 10,000 employees to restructure their board of directors so that 50% of its members are elected by the company’s workers. We can never have a real democracy as long as most people have no say in what happens at the place they spend most of their time: their job. (For any U.S. businesspeople freaking out at this idea because you think workers can’t run a successful company: Germany has a law like this and it has helped to make Germany the world’s leading manufacturing exporter.)
10. We, the people, must pass three constitutional amendments that will go a long way toward fixing the core problems we now have. These include:
a) A constitutional amendment that fixes our broken electoral system by 1) completely removing campaign contributions from the political process; 2) requiring all elections to be publicly financed; 3) moving election day to the weekend to increase voter turnout; 4) making all Americans registered voters at the moment of their birth; 5) banning computerized voting and requiring that all elections take place on paper ballots.
b) A constitutional amendment declaring that corporations are not people and do not have the constitutional rights of citizens. This amendment should also state that the interests of the general public and society must always come before the interests of corporations.
A constitutional amendment that will act as a “second bill of rights” as proposed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt: that every American has a human right to employment, to health care, to a free and full education, to breathe clean air, drink clean water and eat safe food, and to be cared for with dignity and respect in their old age.
We know that NESARA Law has already been signed and is ready to be announced and thereby enacted. NESARA Law has provisions to remedy all of the above and more. We can help enact NESARA Law by adding signatures to the White House Petition created back in October. As we add more signatures we move up the waiting list and we enact NESARA that much sooner.
NESARA implements the following changes:
1. Zeros out all credit card, mortgage, and other bank debt due to illegal banking and government activities. This is the Federal Reserve’s worst nightmare, a “jubilee” or a forgiveness of debt.
2. Abolishes the income tax.
3. Abolishes the IRS. Employees of the IRS will be transferred into the US Treasury national sales tax area.
4. Creates a 14% flat rate non-essential new items only sales tax revenue for the government. In other words, food and medicine will not be taxed; nor will used items such as old homes.
5. Increases benefits to senior citizens.
6. Returns Constitutional Law to all courts and legal matters.
7. Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment.
8. Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA’s announcement. The interim government will cancel all National Emergencies and return us back to constitutional law.
9. Monitors elections and prevents illegal election activities of special interest groups.
10. Creates a new U.S. Treasury rainbow currency backed by gold, silver, and platinum precious metals, ending the bankruptcy of the United States initiated by Franklin Roosevelt in 1933.
11. Forbids the sale of American birth certificate records as chattel property bonds by the US Department of Transportation.
12. Initiates new U.S. Treasury Bank System in alignment with Constitutional Law
13. Eliminates the Federal Reserve System. During the transition period the Federal Reserve will be allowed to operate side by side of the U.S. treasury for one year in order to remove all Federal Reserve notes from the money supply.
14. Restores financial privacy.
15. Retrains all judges and attorneys in Constitutional Law.
16. Ceases all aggressive, U.S. government military actions worldwide.
17. Establishes peace throughout the world.
18. Releases enormous sums of money to every woman child and man in every country on Earth for humanitarian purposes. The gold caches for these reparations are stocked and waiting to be disbursed.
Enables the release of over 6,000 patents of suppressed technologies that are being withheld from the public under the guise of national security, including free energy devices, antigravity, and sonic healing machines.
Please promote the White House Petition and if you have not already, please sign it here: http://wh.gov/4d5
As Collective Consciousness acts as One demanding change it forms a wave of thought in Unity Consciousness. This brings about a feedback loop which checks for the vibration to bring it in to form. This is when we find old attachments bubbling up to be dealt with. It can be unnerving for ego mind to rehash emotions which you lived through years ago. As we drop these old attachments for good we reveal the perfection of our Higher Self in the physical realm. When this vibrational frequency becomes aligned with the wave thought form then it becomes a particle and does become manifest in the physical world.
Pennsylvania’s High Court decided that its Capital City cannot declare bankruptcy. As the futures trade commodities fail, the corporate and personal banks accounts are moved by the millions out of the big banks, the media moguls are arrested for publishing fiction designed to program fear and the European, US, Japan and Chinese economies all are bankrupt, it is inevitable that we will see change over occur. It may not show up as we expect it to, but it will manifest nonetheless. We need to make ourselves prepared for the changes.
Bliss is the almost uncontrollable reaction of utter freedom. When the mind starts to realize its nature is freedom itself and there is nothing that can destroy it, harm it, affect it or impede upon its freedom then the inevitable response of the mind is bliss. If you recognize right now you are free from the situation you are in, but the very nature of the situation is freedom itself, then the reaction is bliss. When you understand the indestructibility of what you are, everything that feels so serious is one big joke. Why have we been so serious about everything all along? Know yourself as awareness, trust in this. Know that you are awareness throughout your everyday activities. You can still have sincere care for the suffering of others, but the bliss will shine through it more and more. Learn to take a time out from seeming reality several times a day. For 2-5 seconds let all the balls drop. Let them drop. Relax, breathe–just for 5 seconds remember that you are not a part of it all. You are not a part of that world, you are in it but not of it.