Dr. Robert M. and Ryan S. Wood
The Majestic Documents
Our overall goals are to:
- Aggressively collect data and draw conclusions.
- Create an environment conducive to public disclosure of information withheld by all inside sources.
- Educate and present findings and conclusions to the public.
- Establish a dialogue with the broader community including religions, governments, and political parties.
- Improve the information exchange and effectiveness of Ufology and increase participation in the subject.
This website is dedicated to the Majestic documents and their related codewords such as MAJIC or MJ-12. The plan is to build a strong information base that focuses on the authenticity of these and new documents. Specifically, we plan to:
- Share detailed supporting rationale for authenticity and strong linkage with known historical facts.
- Expand the database of credible witnesses and hard proof to the UFO/ET phenomenon.
- Potentially restate the history of the United States and the World, not ignoring the role of psychological warfare deceptions
- Pay special attention to the technological implications of the documents and their potential reverse engineering clues to our modern science and benefiting corporations.
- Offer intellectual products for sale to pay for the ongoing research team expenses.
Our hope is that over the next five years, the UFO community or other visionaries will succeed in bringing forth overwhelming proof of the UFO/ET reality with particular attention paid to recovered alien technology which will help solve planet Earth’s problems of pollution, energy, population, and intolerance, and point towards unlimited energy and economical interstellar travel.
Dr. Robert M. and Ryan S. Wood
|Robert M. Wood, Ph.D.
With a Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering from Colorado and a Ph.D. in physics from Cornell, a 43-year career at McDonnell Douglas managing research and development projects and over thirty years of investigation into UFOs, Dr. Wood is uniquely qualified to provide credible analysis about the nature of the UFO reality. He began reconstructing the (MAJIC) Special Operations Manual in 1995.
|Ryan S. Wood E-mail: email@example.com
With Bachelors of Science in Mathematics and Computer Science from Cal Poly, a 20-year interest in UFOs â€” especially documents â€” and excellent high tech business skills, Mr. Wood has an excellent record of entrepreneurship, marketing, and public relations. Met Stan Friedman in 1969. Archival research expertise today.
Nick Redfern was born in 1964 and is the author of three best-selling books on the UFO subject: (a) A Covert Agenda: The British Governmentâ€™s UFO Top Secrets Exposed (Simon & Schuster, 1997); (b) The FBI Files: The FBIâ€™s UFO Top Secrets Exposed (Simon & Schuster, 1998) and (c) Cosmic Crashes: The Incredible Story Of The UFOs That Fell To Earth (Simon & Schuster, 1999). His books were serialized in the British Sunday newspaper, The People.
|Stanton T. Friedman
Stanton Friedman received his Masters degree in Physics from the University of Chicago, and has the distinction of being the longest full-time lecturer and researcher in ufology. He is an expert on the 1952 Eisenhower Briefing Document, the first civilian investigator of the Roswell Incident, has given over 700 lectures about UFOs in 15 countries, and been to 19 archives.
|Timothy S. Cooper
As the unwitting focus of much of the investigation into the Majestic documents, Mr. Cooper quietly began his investigation into CIA and NSA UFO activities in 1988 through FOIA requests, he has received private investigator training and served his country during Vietnam in both the Navy and the Marine Corps. He currently works in security.
As a distinguished journalist and author of best selling books like Rule by Secrecy, Crossfire, and Alien Agenda, Mr. Marrs is gifted writer and sleuth for the truth. His forty year experience in investigative journalism is a powerful discriminate for fact vs. fiction. His website is www.jimmarrs.com.
|Mr. Jim Clarkson
UFO researcher and State Section Director for the Seattle-area Mutual UFO Network, with a 20-year career as a detective in Washington State. Mr. Clarkson and his wife have specialized in investigating the story of June Crain, a former Air Force secretary who, before she died, revealed UFO-related secrets she had typed or overheard during the course of her work at Wright-Patterson AFB. See the Witnesses section to read her story.